I want to play spongebob wii but daddy and momma said no.
I want to write on Jack's blog.
I'm going to get a haircut today.
I don't have my spiderman party tomorrow.
I want to type "HI KYLE"
HI KYLE
My name is NICK.
My favorite color is blue.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Nick! What a great website...I'm proud of you! I liked playing living room baseball with you last night. You are a great hitter and catcher. I'm glad I got to see you get your basketball medal. That was really neat.
2 comments:
Nick!
What a great website...I'm proud of you! I liked playing living room baseball with you last night. You are a great hitter and catcher. I'm glad I got to see you get your basketball medal. That was really neat.
Love,
Grandma
Nick,
Maybe mommy will let you play Spongebob today?
Post a Comment