Which, really, is what this blog always is ....
Now ... back to "Nick" talking and Momma typing...
=====
I have soccer! I play soccer and hit the ball! (Nick soccer starts NEXT weekend.)
I like to make lunch. Do you want a cheeseburger with mustard?
I LOVE deviled eggs -- look -- it's on my face!
Now ... back to "Nick" talking and Momma typing...
=====
I have soccer! I play soccer and hit the ball! (Nick soccer starts NEXT weekend.)
I like to make lunch. Do you want a cheeseburger with mustard?
I LOVE deviled eggs -- look -- it's on my face!
Spiderman spits webs.
=====
Momma back in control here:
Update on Nick's rash: Nick caught Kyle's 5th Disease ... which when it first started, looked like the allergic reaction Nick gets when he's eaten peanut butter or had medicine he's allergic too. The rash first started showing on Easter morning, so we were a bit concerned Nick ate something w/peanut butter from someone else's basket ... but then as it grew worse is was quite obvious he had 5th Disease. Lovely. It's a stupid thing -- you don't know the kid has it until there's a huge scary rash on his FACE (and rest of body -- but face is worst) -- and by then, it is no longer contagious! But today, it's looking like it's fading away.
Which is good .... because we need it to be gone for Nick's other big news....which I need to take a picture for, then I'll update his blog with that BIG BIG NEWS.





No comments:
Post a Comment